This is the first development release in yet another exciting cycle in Pango development, leading to Pango-1.22.0, which will be released just in time for GNOME-2.24.
pango-1.21.0.tar.bz2 md5: f0959c4b9b058ba9e4d13fc9086b7e7d
pango-1.21.0.tar.gz md5: ade9bf7e089c09e38c58f91fe084835d
Overview of changes between 1.20.0 and 1.20.1:
- Update to Unicode Character Databse 5.1.0. This adds new entries to the PangoScript enum. Requires glib >= 2.16.3 for the update Unicode data there, but not bumping the requirement in a stable point release.
- Try making our OS X stuff compile with latest cairo 1.5.x snapshots that renamed cairo-atsui to cairo-quartz-font, as well as older versions.
- Minor bug fixes.
- This is unstable development release. While it has had fairly extensive testing, there are likely bugs remaining to be found. This release should not be used in production.
- Installing this version will overwrite your existing copy of Pango. If you have problems, you’ll need to reinstall Pango-1.20.x
- Bugs should be reported to http://bugzilla.gnome.org.
More info on Pango can be found on pango.org