This is the fourth third development release leading up to GTK+ 2.14.
gtk+-2.13.3.tar.bz2 md5sum: 4191b1f3d6239424556ebf2a92250ef6
gtk+-2.13.3.tar.gz md5sum: 6c2912e63dd491302f01026cc8130415
Overview of Changes from GTK+ 2.13.2 to 2.13.3
- Support runtime font configuration changes
- Use GIO for mime information
- Use GIO directly for the file chooser, do not load filesystem implementation modules. This change causes some regressions on Win32, which will be addressed by improved Win32 support in GIO.
- GTK+ no longer uses translations when the application is not translated to the current locale
20 bugs fixed in this release!
This is the second development release leading up to GLib 2.18.
glib-2.17.2.tar.bz2 md5sum: 2df8550a229771859a791f20c56a47a8
glib-2.17.2.tar.gz md5sum: 34ed2b4c91edac39a0bc7aea9d4491fe
Changes from GLib 2.17.0 to GLib 2.17.1
- New function: g_utime(), a gstdio wrapper for utime()
- New functions: g_dgettext() and g_dngettext(), wrappers for corresponding gettext functions with added functionality
- Support the latest version of the shared-mime spec, including icons for mime types
- New function: g_themed_icon_prepend_name()
28 bugs fixed in this release!
This is the third development release leading up to GTK+ 2.14.
gtk+-2.13.2.tar.bz2 md5sum: 2db81ad8485e84d7a3c297fcfdf173bb
gtk+-2.13.2.tar.gz md5sum: 57b57fa871734b7e727ebf4a65d7df83
Changes from GTK+ 2.13.1 to 2.13.2
- Fix an oversight in the header cleanup that went into 2.13.1, which removed gtkmarshal.h from the set of headers pulled in by gtk.h
- Add a function to retrieve the XID of a status icon, to allow notification bubbles to follow the icon
8 bugs fixed in this release.