Pango-1.21.4 is now available for download
Overview changes from 1.21.3
- Use cairo_show_text_glyphs() if target cairo surface supports that. This is done by adding a new PangoRenderer method, draw_glyph_item(). Custom PangoRenderer implementations that delegate to pango_cairo may want to implement this method if they target PDF files.
- Requires cairo >= 1.7.4 now
- Win32 build improvements
- Justify lines broken by U+2028 LINE SEPARATOR
- Various small fixes and improvements
- New API additions. You can read more about them in the original announcement.
11 bugs fixed in this release!