In this last week, GTK+ has seen 51 commits, with 5375 lines added and 4970 lines removed.
Planning and Status
The 3.22 development cycle is picking up pace while we go through the items of the Roadmap.
- Olivier Fourdan fixed scroll event handling in
GtkMenu, to ensure that it behaves consistently on X11 and Wayland with regards to smooth and discrete scrolling
- The list of available protocols in the Connect to Server help popover is now populated using the list of supported schemes in GVFS, thanks to Georges Basile Stavracas Neto
- Benjamin Otte has pushed a commit that lets
style-updatedsignal on unrealized widgets instead of delaying until realization; the original behavior was the result of an older optimization to avoid too many invalidations during construction, but the style system has improved over the years.
- Timm Bäder pushed various clean up commits over various widgets, like
- Bug 766166 – key bindings in gtk.css are ignored
- Bug 766207 – Fix build on pre-C99 compilers
- Bug 765939 – [Wayland] very slow scrolling in GtkMenu using the touchpad
- Bug 766120 – Scale draw_value() align changed from centre/right (H/V) to left, causing significant visual regression
- Bug 766233 – Crash when server does not support XI2
- Bug 766175 – Translation of quotes may misinterpreted by GTK sidebar
- Bug 765700 – GtkPaned use causes “How does the code know the size to allocate?”
- Bug 682080 – Gtk:ERROR:gtktoolbar.c:2271:logical_to_physical: assertion failed: (logical == 0)
- Bug 766458 – widget: fix GtkLabelAccessible NULL links.
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.