In this last week, GTK+ has seen 35 commits, with 3140 lines added and 2353 lines removed.
Planning and Status
- The GTK+ hackfest starts today; topics include: CSS, layout management, portals for sandboxing, and GDK.
- Matthias Clasen and Alex Larsson are working on an initial implementation of the “portal” for opening files in a sandboxed application.
- Emmanuele Bassi merged his branch for simplifying the GdkWindow drawing entry points; this branch introduced a few new functions and a GdkDrawingContext class, while deprecating the old
gdk_window_begin_paint*family of functions;
- Tristan Van Berkom worked on fixing the fallout from the introduction of the new content sizing properties in GtkScrolledWindow, and ensured that the sizing requests are consistent.
- Bug 767312 – gtk_widget_path_append_for_widget() misses classes unless gtk_widget_get_style_context() has been called
- Bug 79229 – GtkScale with a big number of digits and value pos set to GTK_POS_TOP/BOTTOM is panted incorrectly
- Bug 118959 – GtkScale value ‘-0’
- Bug 710471 – Make gtk_scrolled_window_remove() smart
- Bug 767310 – High-contrast theme doesn’t show focus rectangle in default button
- Bug 766860 – tiled (snapped, half-maximized) windows in Wayland aren’t GDK_WINDOW_STATE_TILED
- Bug 766675 – Add appropriate frame drawing API to GdkWindow
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.