In this last week, GTK+ has seen 20 commits, with 1852 lines added and 1234 lines removed.
Planning and Status
- With the GTK+ hackfest going on for most of the week, not much happened in the Git repository.
- Each day of the hackfest has its own notes on the wiki: 1, 2, 3, 4.
- The roadmap has been cleaned up and updated.
- Ray Strode worked on the GDK Wayland backend to ensure that it can be built and used with older Linux kernels without memfd support.
- Philip Chimento added the ability for GtkStyleContext hierarchies to include multiple contexts; this is the first step in allowing style contexts to cascade properly within childred of a widget.
- Bug 766341 – Do not rely on memfd as it requires a fairly recent kernel
- Bug 767766 – CUPS 2.X detected incorrectly by configure
- Bug 767795 – Warning when the “accelerator” property of GtkShortcutsShortcut is set to “less”
- Bug 751409 – gtk_style_context_add_provider() does not propagate to children
- Bug 767705 – GtkActionHelper: Change a message to a warning
- Bug 767468 – Popover over a treeview cellrenderer is hidden immediately after being shown
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.