In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 29 commits, with 4744 lines added and 4340 lines removed.
Planning and Status
- GTK+ 3.21.3 was released
- Matthias continued to work on the portal branches of GLib and GTK+.
- William Hua is reworking the menu positioning API from bug 756579 following the hackfest discussion.
- Emmanuele pushed a new revision of the gsk branch.
- Carlos Soriano is working on a new pathbar implementation for the file chooser and nautilus.
- Emmanuele fixed some fallout in firefox from the GdkDrawingContext introduction.
- Ray Strode cleaned up some headerbar code and added support for expanding children
- Matthias fixed a crash in GtkColorChooser and another one in GtkInspector
- Bug 767851 – popover arrows broken in some orientations
- Bug 767849 – crash in focus handling
- Bug 724332 – GtkHeaderBar need to support an expand property
- Bug 768025 – entry.warning & entry.error broken
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.