In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 26 commits, with 2416 lines added and 180 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Emmanuele Bassi is working on his GSK rendering branch, and Alex Larsson gave an initial review. Emmanuele also wrote a blog post on his GSK work.
- The discussion on the release strategy is still going on on gtk-devel-list; opinions are still welcome.
- William Hua has been rebasing his branch on the new, Wayland and Mir ready popup positioning API, which replaces positioning via global coordinates.
- Matthias Clasen landed the “portals” implementation for negotiating access to resources outside of a sandbox in both GLib and GTK+. You can read more about it on his blog.
- 768485 – Change the priority of the window-close idle to G_PRIORITY_DEFAULT
- 768499 – portal support for gtk+
- 768546 – Wrong documentation for the “move-viewport” signal of GtkTextView
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.