In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 16 commits, with 2500 lines added and 2092 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Jonas Ådahl and William Hua are working on the feature branch that provides a new, declarative API for positioning popups and menus; you can read about it in the blog post that was published last Friday, as well as on bug 756579.
- Matthias Clasen merged the patches, written by Philip Withnall, that implement a structured logging API in GLib. This work is still ongoing.
- 768657 – places-view: fix open action for locations without a mount or volume
- 768659 – gtk/gtkfilechoosernativeportal.c: Don’t use g_autoptr()
- 768756 – GtkFileChooserNativePortal uses incorrect response id
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.