In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 22 commits, with 6199 lines added and 1763 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Matthias Clasen released GTK+ 3.21.4 and GLib 2.49.4, two new developers’ snapshots.
- William Hua started merging the patches for relative positioning of menus and popups in the master branch.
- Lapo Calamandrei did a small visual refresh of the styling of
- Carlos Garnacho updated GDK to use the 2.0 version of the Wayland graphics tablet input protocol.
- Matthias Clasen updated GTK+ to opt into the new structured logging API provided by GLib.
- 769003 – Adwaita: GtkCalendar uses a confusing style for week of year
- 756579 – GTK should let GDK position menus
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.