In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 28 commits, with 1868 lines added and 1422 lines removed.
Planning and status
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- Georges Basile Stavracas Neto has made the formerly private
GtkShortcutLabelwidget, used by the shortcuts window, part of the public API; the widget will be used in the GNOME Control Center keyboard options, and can be used by applications that allow editing their own keyboard shortcuts, like PiTiVi.
- 768999 – Floating point exception (division by zero) when running under Xvfb
- 768930 – reftests: override GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR when running tests
- 760944 – resizing and geometry (snap to character cells) regressed with Gtk 3.19+
- 755947 – wayland: gnome-terminal does not fill entire area when tiled
- 769047 – GtkWidget <-> GtkStyleContext API not clear
- 769205 – Expose GtkShortcutLabel as a public widget
- 769004 – css test suite failures in 3.21.4
- 768902 – Font too small when using gtk_widget_override_font()
- 769126 – Can’t type astral plane characters into a GtkEntry using the Windows 10 touch keyboard
- 769236 – demos: Fix build failure
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.