In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 29 commits, with 4141 lines added and 3230 lines removed.
Planning and status
- The GTK+ team is gearing up for GUADEC; there will be two talks related to GTK+, one from Benjamin and one from Emmanuele. We’ll also have our usual BoF session on the 15th.
- Emmanuele and Matthias have been at work porting widgets to GSK render nodes, and figuring out the details of the API.
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- Ruslan Izhbulatov fixed two long standing issues with the keyboard layout and dead keys handling on Windows. GTK+ applications on Windows should now behave more in line with the rest of the platform, especially on US international keyboards. The changes have been applied to the master branch, but after further testing they should be backported to the 2.x stable branch.
- 769287 – GtkMenuToolButton:show-menu is emitted twice and breaks dynamic menus
- 769485 – Eliminate use of g_test_expect_message()
- 712760 – Clang static analysis fixes
- 769451 – Build failure of 3.21 (master) in Debian Unstable since 7-26-2016
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.