In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 60 commits, with 10838 lines added and 6850 lines removed.
Planning and status
- We’re close to the GTK+ 3.22 release, in time for GNOME 3.22.
- Emmanuele has implemented a more comprehensive fallback path for mixed widget trees in his GSK branch.
- Timm Bäder has taken the initial port of the build system to Meson done at GUADEC by Jussi Pakkanen and improved upon it.
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- Carlos Garnacho merged his branch that implements graphic tablet support for the Wayland GDK backend; more details are available on his blog.
- Jonas Ådahl ported GDK to the 6th version of the Wayland
xdg_shellprotocol, and he also fixed the behavior of transient-for windows created by sandbox portals on Wayland.
- 770236 – gtkbindings: Add an example for gtk_binding_entry_add_signal()
- 770026 – review comments for wip/wayland-tablet-v2
- 770332 – Notebook arrow icon wrong color after creating new tab
- 769937 – wayland: Port backend to use xdg-shell unstable v6
- 764413 – Wayland: not fullscreenable gtk+ apps can be fullscreened
- 770374 – Gtk Treeview Editable overshoots column width when column width is small
- 770550 – gtkplacessidebar: fix signal marshal
- 770458 – GtkAboutDialog issue with long credit lists and GtkScrolledWindow
- 769788 – Fix stacking order of flatpak portals on Wayland
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.