In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 32 commits, with 5125 lines added and 4393 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Matthias released GTK+ 3.21.5, likely the last developers snapshot before the 3.22.0 release.
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- GTK+ requires version 1.7 of the Wayland protocols definitions, in order to use v6 of the
GtkScrolledWindowcan now optionally propagate the preferred natural size of its child to the parent.
- 770550 – gtkplacessidebar: fix signal marshal
- 770458 – GtkAboutDialog issue with long credit lists and GtkScrolledWindow
- 770307 – Crash when closing a glade project
- 770624 – [PATCHes] Fix typos.
- 770745 – wayland: Warn when an application tries to map popup incorrectly
- 769498 – Scrollbars are broken
- 770703 – Fix crash when using page-down on GtkListBox
- 770614 – GtkScale in HighContrast theme with value = 0: WARNING: allocates negative content width/height to node highlight
- 770849 – GtkLabel with padding brokenness
- 766569 – Better size requisition for GTK_SCROLL_NATURAL children
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.