In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 41 commits, with 19871 lines added and 16800 lines removed.
Planning and status
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- Matthias added a
--versioncommand line switch to small binaries shipped with GTK+, like
gtk3-demo; this allows checking the version of GTK+ on the system without resorting to distribution packages or development files.
- The X11 backend of GDK now properly detects XRandR 1.5 support in VirtualBox.
- 767391 – cross-fade() not cross-fading
- 771033 – GtkStatusIcon cannot show activate menu in VirtualBox since 3.21.2
- 764979 – Connect to server is unusable after cancelling a password dialog
- 770278 – modernize example applications
- 770508 – [REGRESSION][BISECTED] Recent change in GtkTreeView::grab_focus_and_unset_draw_keyfocus() breaks shortcut assignment
- 770906 – Wayland: Unmapping a toplevel from a menu/popup can lead to a protocol error
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.