In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 33 commits, with 9362 lines added and 8025 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Matthias released GTK+ 3.21.6, the last snapshot before the 3.22.0 release of September 21st.
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- This week we had mostly translations for property descriptions and user-visibile messages, in preparation for the 3.22 release.
- Ruslan fixed the
GdkEventKey.is_modifier()structure field on Windows to report Ctrl, Alt, and Shift keys as modifiers.
- Jonas Ådahl landed last minute fixes for combo boxes and other popups under Wayland.
- 771117 – gtk3 3.21.5 broke displaying drop-down lists, need to scroll to see contents
- 771349 – gdk_screen_get_monitor_scale_factor on X11 always returns 1 with GTK 3.21+
- 771463 – variable may be used uninitialized in gtk_widget_render
- 602773 – GdkEventKey.is_modifier is 0 for Shift, Ctrl, Alt keys
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.