In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 24 commits, with 3731 lines added and 3351 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Matthias released GTK+ 3.22.1, and created the
gtk-3-22branch for stable releases
- The window on the
masterbranch is now open for the 4.0 development
- Benjamin Otte has started working on the removal of the 3.x deprecated API in his wip/otte/gtk4 branch
- Timm Bäder is removing the deprecated style API in his wip/baedert/box branch
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- Matthias is working on the build system to ensure that the
masterbranch is parallel installable with the
- The old and deprecated
AM_PATH_GTK_3_0m4 macro for autotools-based build systems has been removed from the
masterbranch; projects depending on GTK+ 3.x should already have been ported to just use pkg-config and the
- 772695 – Show the keyboard shortcuts from left to right even in RTL
- 772345 – placesviewrow: busy_spinner when visible offsets the rest of the widgets on the row
- 772415 – Avoid calling eglGetDisplay
- 772389 – Appending a character to a GtkEntry control in overwrite mode rings the bell
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.