In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 191 commits, with 4159 lines added and 64248 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Benjamin merged his
wip/otte/gtk4branch, which removed various deprecated GDK and GTK+ API, into master
- Timm merged parts of his
wip/baedert/boxbranch, which removed the deprecated themeing engine API and other old style API, into master
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- Emmanuele added various compiler flags to the default build in
master, in order to catch issues earlier — and, hopefully, before pushing to the remote repository — during development
- Matthias added new compiler requirements for GTK+; if you wish to build GTK+, your compiler must support at least a known subset of C99
- 772683 – Usage of FALSE instead of gint in glarea demo
- 772926 – shortcutswindow: working version of set_section_name()
- 772775 – menu bindings needs attribute to force LTR for horizontal-buttons display-hint
- 771320 – [Wayland] Maps widget is displayed at wrong position inside gnome-contacts
- 767713 – Fullscreen in wayland is buggy
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.
One thought on “This Week in GTK+ – 20”
Comments are closed.