In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 146 commits, with 10020 lines added and 16435 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Benjamin Otte worked on clarifying the relationship between various coordinate systems used in GTK+ and in gsk.
- Benjamin is also making changes throughout the tree in preparation for making all widgets window-less.
- Emmanule Bassi is working on finer-grained gsk render nodes for CSS rendering.
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
- Benjamin Otte added a frame recorder to the GTK+ inspector. See this post for more information.
- Timm Bäder and Benjamin converted more widgets to use indirect rendering with gsk render nodes.
- Matthias Clasen made the GtkTextAttributes structure private, thereby enabling further cleanups and the removal of the deprecated GdkColor type.
- Benjamin removed visuals.
- 773885 – pop down GtkPopover on pressing escape
- 773299 – Ensure GTK+-4.x builds and works on Windows
- 773274 – [Wayland] Crash under gdk_wayland_window_attach_image()
- 768081 – Enable HiDPI support for GDK-Win32
- 773857 – X11: Add support for gdk_window_fullscreen_on_monitor
- 773799 – GtkLevelBar doesn’t update blocks on discrete mode
- 773954 – gtkstylecontext: Clarify memory allocation behaviour of getters
- 773903 – gtk.h and gtktextiter.h include private gtktextattributes.h
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.