In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 81 commits, with 12205 lines added and 12625 lines removed.
Planning and status
- Welcome back to This Week in GTK+ after the end of the year break
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
On the master branch:
- Timm Bädert merged his work on moving the scene graph of widgets directly into the
GtkWidgetclass; this allows widgets to have internal children without necessarily subclassing
- Timm also worked on porting widgets currently using the internal CSS gadget API to be composite widgets, like
- Benjamin Otte and Georges Basile Stavracas Neto have been working on making the Vulkan GSK renderer work on Wayland
- Benjamin also worked on improving the efficiency of the Vulkan renderer
- William Hua worked on improving the Mir backend of GDK with regards to clipboard support
On the gtk-3-22 stable branch:
- Matthias Clasen released GTK+ 3.22.6
- 776627 – Correct PostScript capitalization
- 776868 – Improve the documentation of GtkEntry:attributes
- 776560 – icon-browser: window opens at very narrow size, only showing 1 column of icons
- 775732 – mir: clipboard support missing
- 776736 – build: Fix vulkan detection
- 776807 – GtkInspector doesn’t show up when Gtk is initialized through option group
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.
2 thoughts on “This week in GTK+ – 30”
Comments are closed.