The past two weeks we’ve had DevConf and FOSDEM back to back, so the development slowed down a bit. Expect it to pick up again, now that we’re close to the GNOME 3.24 release.
In these last two weeks, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 34 commits, with 20973 lines added and 21593 lines removed.
Planning and status
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki.
On the master branch:
- Timm Bäder removed
gtk_widget_class_list_style_properties()in the continuing effort to deprecate the style properties inside
GtkWidgetand replace them with CSS properties
- Timm also moved some of the state used only by
GtkToggleButtonsubclasses into those types
- William Hua improved the Mir GDK backend for proper positioning of menus
- 777547 – Notebook arrow icon wrong color after closing final tab
- 773686 – Software when launched shows in dash with wrong icon, name and menu
- 775864 – getting-started: typo tie->the
- 778009 – menu drawn on top of menubar in Fedora
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.
3 thoughts on “This week in GTK+ – 33”
Why can’t i set gradient to only tabs in GtkNotebook after gtk 3.20? The gradient goes through the whole notebook bar.
Blizzard: Please stop posting such questions on multiple unrelated blog posts, and either ask on IRC or – once you’ve identified a regression and prepared replication steps – create a bug on the Bugzilla
Comments are closed.