In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 22 commits, with 1165 lines added and 904 lines removed.
Planning and status
- The GTK+ road map is available on the wiki
On the master branch:
- Robert Ancell updated the icon browser utility to improve the error messages when loading an icon failed
- Matthias Clasen improve the newly added
GtkCenterBoxwidget; you can follow along his work in the “Container Secrets” series of articles
- 783552 – Translation interpretation
- 759308 – Instant apply in printing dialog (number of copies)
- 783445 – Incomplete documentation of gtk_widget_insert_after/before()
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.