In this last week, GTK+ has seen 55 commits, with 2378 lines added and 1493 lines removed.
Planning and Status
- Carlos Soriano has been working on further experiments on the new path bar widget in various topic branches.
- Emmanuele Bassi has been working on a new API for simplifying the drawing entry points inside
GtkWidget, in preparation for the new rendering API inside GSK.
- Timm Bäder added an accessible representation for
GtkStackto only show the current visible child in accessibility tools.
- Matthias Clasen added a warning in case we emit the
GtkWidget::drawcall on a widget without an allocation; this is not supposed to happen, and a warning allows tracking badly behaving widgets.
- Lapo Calamandrei fixed Adwaita with regards to menu items, info bars, and the caret color of selectable lables.
- Matthias Clasen deprecated the
GtkSizeGroup:ignore-hiddenproperty, and documented it as broken; sizing of invisible widgets is not really possible, as they lack access to windowing system and style resources. It is recommended to use a
GtkStack, instead, to reserve space for hidden widgets.
- A new GDK device source type,
GDK_SOURCE_TRACKPOINT, has been added to represent Trackpoint/point stick pointing devices; this new device type can be used to implement device-specific behavior in widgets.
- CSS text styling properties can now be used on the value and marks of a
- Georges Basile Stavracas Neto implemented the
GtkScrolledWindow; Tristan Van Berkom fixed long-standing sizing issues with the existing
- Bug 745622 – Selected text not highlighted in GtkInfoBar
- Bug 767058 – GtkInfoBar: right-click/context menu all white
- Bug 767052 – Wayland: Iconifying a modal dialog makes the app unusable
- Bug 767100 – Add an input source type for trackpoints
- Bug 767108 – Separators not correctly placed in GtkPopover
- Bug 767093 – wayland: Provide information about scroll devices
- Bug 753202 – change cursor for click scrolling
- Bug 767165 – Update docs for availability of GDK_GRAB_FAILED
- Bug 742281 – GtkScrolledWindow should have max-content-height and max-content-width properties
- Bug 674215 – regression with updating tooltips
- Bug 556254 – Test properties of type GObject in the ‘object’ test
- Bug 708148 – gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos mistakenly identifies column of initial pixels
- Bug 765595 – Modal popover does not close when focus leaves it
- Bug 766569 – Better size requisition for GTK_SCROLL_NATURAL children
- Bug 767238 – Fix long standing regression in min-content-width/min-content-height
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.