In this last week, GTK+ has seen 26 commits, with 5081 lines added and 3618 lines removed.
Planning and Status
- Matthias Clasen released GTK+ 3.21.2, a development snapshot towards the 3.22 release.
- Timm Bäder rebased his image viewer widget branch.
- Carlos Soriano is working on a prototype path bar replacement to be used by both the file chooser and Nautilus.
- Matthias Clasen is refining the tab strip widget.
- The documentation has seen various improvements, notably in the CSS reference and the GTK+ 2.x → 3.x migration guide.
- Matthias Clasen added a section to the API reference that maps the release notes in the
READMEfile; this section will be used as the starting point for the migration guide from 3.x to future major releases of GTK+.
gtk-builder-toolutility, which allows to validate, simplify, preview, or inspect a UI description file now leaves the
GtkDialog:border-widthproperty alone when simplifying the properties set to a default value.
- Bug 759037 – GtkInfoBar: documentation not updated wrt background colors and message types
- Bug 747206 – gtktextview: note on how to get line spacing between two paragraphs
- Bug 766643 – Frozen windows when unmapped with pending configure event
- Bug 766122 – Re-used filechooser displays $pwd half of the time when shown
- Bug 766878 – placesview: Do not mark icon name as translatable
- Bug 764203 – Default background color for the ‘textview border’ node
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.
2 thoughts on “This Week in GTK+ – 3”
Thanks for this post, very interesting.
Comments are closed.