In this last week, the master branch of GTK+ has seen 23 commits, with 1154 lines added and 121 lines removed.
Planning and Status
- Matthias continued to work on the portal branches of GLib and GTK+.
- Emmanuele continued to make gsk render widgets on the gsk-renderer branch.
- Philip Withnall is working on a patch series to make GLib support structured logging to the systemd journal here.
- Carlos Garnacho improved compatibility of Wayland clipboard handling with legacy X clients.
- Matthias made it possible to hide the preview button in print dialogs.
- Eric Koegel added support for the Xfce session manager to GtkApplication
- Georges Basile Stavracas Neto added support for background-blend-mode to the GTK+ CSS machinery.
- Over in GLib, Matthias added a new gio utility that combines the functionality of the various gvfs commandline tools into one.
- Bug 767965 – Improve heuristics to detect remote filesystems
- Bug 768184 – headerbar: don’t throw a warning if title widget is hidden
- Bug 768082 – Copying from Wayland to NEdit doesn’t work
- Bug 768177 – CLIPBOARD target request after PRIMARY request times out
- Bug 768142 – Incorrect order of $(LIBS) and $(OBJS) in Makefile.example caused “undefined reference”
- Bug 693203 – GtkApplication does not support Xfce session manager
- Bug 768305 – Gtk+ should support background-blend-mode
Interested in working on GTK+? Look at the list of bugs for newcomers and join the IRC channel #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org.